Join us for a day-long celebration of our grape harvest! Fall fun is in the air and festivities run from 12 to 5pm.
There is plenty of fun for adults and kids alike. Food and craft vendors, grape stomping, hay rides, moon bounce, wine tasting with a souvenir glass and so much more! Live music all day by Carley Twigg and Charlie & the Cool Tones.
New this year: Adult Pumpkin Carving Contest & Kid’s Halloween Costume Contest
Food available for purchase from Pete’s PeteZa.
Under 21 & Gold Leaf Members – FREE
Things to know
– Bring a blanket or some lawn chairs – plan to stay the whole day!
– Pack sunscreen and bug spray for a comfortable afternoon.
– Outside alcohol is not allowed on the property per Maryland law – coolers (and picnic baskets) will be checked.
– Outside food and non-alcoholic beverages are welcome.
– Our Tasting Room and Gift Shop will be open, too.